Jobs At Wasp Knife
For People Who Love Knives & Adventure
WaspKnife has witnessed a meteoric rise and is consistently looking out for knife enthusiasts to come up with the best knife guides on the internet.
We at WaspKnife are proudly building the Best Everything-Knife Resource In The World
With Over 15,000+ visitors per month, WaspKnife is one of the leading magazines about knife guides and reviews.
WaspKnife is looking for a passionate writer to create extensive buying guides in the Knives Niche.
If you have the knowledge/experience in this niche, you have an edge over other writers.
Please note that these are just examples of topics you’ll have to write on.
You should have for potentially being hired
– Must have experience writing product review articles
– Must be a USA native or fluent English speaker
– Must follow deadlines. This will be an ongoing project if you can write great with quick turnarounds (ideally under 7 days per article)
Good to Have
– Include relevant keywords that I give you throughout the article while maintaining the natural flow of words
– Ability to review the product from the buyers perspective. All writings will be in first-person (Using I instead of We)
– Good readability and engaging writing
– Persuasive writing to make people buy the products
– Lots of subheadings, short paragraphs and intelligent use of bolds and italics
– Content that’s easy on the eye and can be scanned quickly is much easier to read
– Great at research and able to either integrate this into the article or reference to it
The articles will be checked for plagiarism and uniqueness.
You will be asked to write 2000 words. If I like your work, you’ll be hired for this project and will be given a raise based on your work.
Please, add “will deliver great work” at the top of your Note to prove that you read this properly. This is to make sure that you read the whole job posting. Notes without these words will be automatically ignored.
We are after persuasive writers but not “spammy” writers – the articles must be original, informative, useful and interesting to our readers.
Each article must read well and make sense. If your English is not good PLEASE don’t waste my time or yours. Any article that needs editing or is not readable will be rejected. We will not pay for any rejected posts.
We will own all exclusive rights/copyrights to the completed articles and NOT you.
In your cover letter, include:
– Why you’re the best match for us
– Your qualifications and experience in writing product articles if you have any experience in writing articles for SEO and Amazon sites
This can become long-term if successful applicants write good quality articles and meet the deadlines.
Price for the job will be determined by your qualifications and experience.
NOTE: You must include the sources for all the information you state. Each section should have all the sources you took into consideration while writing it.
The overall scope of the project is minimum ~50,000 words. This could become a long-term project for the ideal candidate.
Looking forward to talking to you soon!
The World Is Waiting For Your Knife Guides
Contact at email@example.com